Art by Cindy Walker

Art by Cindy Walker
"Life is too short to waste even a moment living in a way that makes you unhappy. Life is too short to put off living your dreams! Live, dream, discover, dance, sing, paint, sculpt, hug your kids, call your mom, blow bubbles, go to Paris or fly a kite... embrace the adventure of life and make it your own!" CW2010

Monday, May 18, 2015

Wild Weaving Shuttles

Besides beading I have recently also become addicted to weaving and since I needed a way to weave - looms... shuttles... and since I also do woodworking of course I can't just leave it at that... so I get a hold of some power tools and get carried away... now I make these handcrafted wooden weaving shuttles for inkle,  card weaving and tablet weaving...
 

So now I am making shuttles in the shapes of fish and foxes and dragons and sheep and cats and hares and dogs and horses.... all sorts of WILD weavers! You can check it out HERE and they can be bought HERE in my Etsy shop...

 are you a #fox ? or a #blacksheep ?

I can even make a shuttle to look like your dog or cat!

#Siamesecat
#tabbycat
#poodle
#jackrussellterrier
 #tuxedocat


 And then I HAD to try my hand at making some Popsicle stick heddles - these will also be available to buy soon...











No comments:

Post a Comment